Adopt a room at the Ronald McDonald House® in Halifax and help support the families that visit us year-round!
Our Adopt-a-Room Partnership Program allows an individual, company or organization to be the exclusive partner on one of the rooms at the House. Your funding will provide families with a “home-away-from-home” while keeping them close during a difficult time.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Dollars raised through our Adopt-a-Room Partnership Program impact our families by providing:
- Lodging accommodations for families
- Access to laundry services, kitchen, televisions, computer and games
- Access to activities including an indoor play area, outdoor playground, video games, movie nights, monthly activities and much more
- 24-hour restricted access to house to ensure that families are safe at all times
- A sense a community with other families in the house who are also going through their own journey
In joining our Adopt-A-Room Partnership Program, we promise to recognize the generosity of your gift through the following:
- Prominent Signage – your name on the room number plaque in designated area & on our donor wall for full year of sponsorship
- Our Website – your name or logo on our website with hyperlink to your website
- Impact Report – we will provide you with annual statistics of the families being served by the RMHC Atlantic House & Family Rooms as well as recognize your support
- Social Media – highlight of room adoption with photos on RMHC Atlantic’s social media platforms
- Your Service to Our Families – signage recognizing your commitment to RMHC Atlantic that can be displayed in your home, office, or given as an honorarium
- In-Person Recognition – reception at house with invited guests to honour your gift & invitation to annual donor appreciation event
- Home for Dinner – opportunity to cook a meal for the families staying at the House or using one of the Family Rooms
- Future Opportunities – you will receive first right of refusal for adoption in subsequent years.