01 Oct 2020 Golf Classic
We couldn’t be more thrilled with the success of our 2020 Golf Classic event, held at Glen Arbour yesterday.
Sponsors and teams alike enjoyed a beautiful day of golf, and we were so grateful for their spirit, and their incredible support.
Thanks to all of our Golf Classic ambassadors, we are excited to share that, to date, a total of $121,622 was raised through the event and the online auction. The 50/50 raffle proceeds will be added to this total later today. See below about purchasing tickets!
We’d also like to give a special shout out to Nicholas Smith, for his exceptional work fundraising through chocolate bar sales throughout yesterday’s tournament. Nicholas, you’re an inspiration!
Winners from yesterday’s event include:
- TFI Men’s Closest to the Pin – Dave Murray
- Coca-Cola Women’s Longest Drive – Leah Murray
- CTV Women’s Closest to Pin – Diane Scott
- GFL Closest to the BIN – Glen Bowie
- McCain Men’s Longest Drive – Gary Wager
- Fix Network Washer Toss Winner – Cody Baker
- KKP Closest to the Line – Michael Gorrill
- Lucky Ball – 103 Jim Hanlon
- Winning Team – Scotia Wealth Management, 49 (Team 2A)
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, to all who participated!