To help ease the stress and financial burden weighing on our families, it’s the simple things, like a home cooked meal, that can make all the difference.
Home for Dinner
Home for Dinner is a program that helps ensure families staying with us can enjoy warm, healthy meals after a long day at the hospital.
Whether your group is made up of coworkers, friends, or family, it is sure to be a fun experience while also providing a much-needed service for our families.
How it Works
- Gather a group of up to 6 friends to cook a meal for families staying at the House or visiting the Family Rooms
- Purchase groceries for the meal and prepare everything in our fully-equipped kitchen
- Commit to preparing 4 dinners over the course of one year
Contact our team to select a date that works for you!
- In Halifax, contact Ben Trenaman at (902) 482-1249 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional details, check out our Halifax Home for Dinner Information Package.
- In Moncton, contact Emily Godin at (516) 867-6582 or email@example.com. For additional details, check out our Moncton Home for Dinner Information Package.